Mariabake Media involves working with media for the purpose of informing the public of an organizations mission, policies and practices in a positive, consistent and credible manner. We are recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Content Creator
Location: Nationwide Job Description
- We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented Content Creator to produce high-quality outputs for our business.
- The Content Creator will update existing material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach consumers.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or a similar field.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls,managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Applicant must possess an OND as a minimum qualification.
- Good communication skills (Oral and written)
- Basic computer skills especially the MS-office.
Job Title: Media Manager
- Establish and monitor performance benchmarks and media cost with agencies.
- Evaluate media efforts results and prepare measures of success.
- Ensure program outcomes receive best possible business benefit levels.
- Recommend marketing management on media policies development for maximum effectiveness.
- Perform with Market Research, agencies as well as brand teams to optimize investment return for advertising management and media planning.
- Supervise media marketplace to remain updated on latest media trends.
- Identify opportunities and evolving issues and interpret new technologies along with consumer reaction.
- Develop detailed understanding of media measurement as well as evaluation standards.
- Analyze media research as well as translate into strategy.
- Manage and maintain media budgets along with implement authorized plans, media payments and purchase orders.
- Ensure approve payment invoices and advertising billing.
- Interact with agencies plus outside suppliers for billing issues plus dispute resolution.
- Manage entire media budge activities.
- Maintain precise spending estimates and upgrade as required.
- A degree in any related field.
- Good literary skills
- Experience in the field is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th June, 2020.