Fulfillment Associates will be hired for days or night shift. They may be required to receive products using radio frequency scanners and relocate products using powered-equipment (i.e. forklifts, pallet jacks, cherry pickers, and walkie-riders). They also may be required to pick customer orders on all levels of a multi-level mezzanine, sort, pack and ship customer orders, and troubleshoot problems to resolution.
• Work with and/or around moving mechanical parts
• Noise level varies and can be loud
• Temperature in the fulfillment center may vary between 15 and 32 degrees, and will occasionally exceed 32 degrees
• Very fast-paced environment
Additional Job Elements
• Demonstrates positive work attitude and leadership skills
• Demonstrates excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety, and attendance
• Demonstrates a commitment to a culture of safety
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
• Must be willing and able to work all shift
• Must be willing and able to work overtime as required
• Must be able to read and take direction in English
• Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
• Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
• Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
• Must be able to continuously climb and descend stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs)
• Must be able to work on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet (applies to buildings with mezzanines)
• Must be willing and able to work on powered equipment-for example forklift or cherry picker
• Computer experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Thinks outside of the box; searches for innovative solutions
Fulfillment Associates may be eligible for Variable Pay, a bonus based upon personal and site performance criteria.
Restricted Stock Units
Subject to approval by the Board of Directors of Amazon.com, Inc., a restricted stock unit award will be granted.
Associates will also be entitled, during the term of employment, to such vacation, medical, RRSP, and other employee benefits as the Company may offer from time to time, subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with all applicable local, provincial and federal laws.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Start your job application: click Apply Now