Wight & Company, an award winning, integrated architecture, engineering and construction firm, based in Darien, Illinois, has a tremendous opportunity for an Electrical Engineer.
- Design projects from schematic design through construction
- Will work under the guidance of a Sr. Engineer
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering required
- Applicants shall have completed coursework in engineering and/or have practical design experience working on building systems
- Client interaction is a must
- 2-5 years of Electrical/Technology engineering experience
- Good working knowledge of NEC, NFPA70, NFPA72 and Chicago Building Codes
- Experience in projects with sustainable solutions and LEED certifications a plus
- RCDD certification a plus
- Proficiency in AutoCad and REVIT MEP preferred (training available)
- A sense of humor
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to HR@wightco.com.