Do you know Canada is one of the best countries in the world to live, work and raise a family. With world-class healthcare facilities, quality and research-based education, flexible immigration policies, security and ample employment opportunities there is no shortage of reasons why Canada is a major immigrant destination.
DO YOU WANT A CANADA VISA?
Foreigners wishing to enter Canada must obtain a visa, a legal document that guarantees your stay in Canada. There are two major categories of visa namely permanent and temporary visa. However, citizens of certain countries are exempted from obtaining a visa when visiting Canada.
British citizens and British overseas citizens – A British citizen or a British overseas citizen who is re-admissible to the United Kingdom. British overseas territories, citizens of – A citizen of a British overseas territory who derives their citizenship through birth, descent, registration or naturalization in one of the British overseas territories of Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Montserrat, Pitcairn, St. Helena or the Turks and Caicos Islands.
British National (Overseas) – holder of a British National (Overseas) passport issued by the United Kingdom to persons born, naturalized or registered in Hong Kong.
If your country is not listed among the visa exempt countries, then you must apply for a visa. Canada visa application is an onerous, but armed with the right information getting your visa approval is guaranteed.
- Valid Passport/travel documents
- Two recent passport size photograph
- Proof of application fee
- Evidence of Financial capacity to cater to your stay
- You may need to include other documents. These documents could be identification cards, proof of employment, a letter of invitation from relatives or friends in Canada, or a proposed itinerary. Check the website of the visa office responsible for the country or region where you live for more information
Canada Visa Work Permit: Step By Step Guide
IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A STUDY PERMIT, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS.
- Acceptance letter from
- proof of financial support to cater for your stay
- Letter of explanation/cover letter
- Language proficiency test
- Copies of academic certificates
- Visa fees
- Passport photographs