Hempawa Consult is a global strategy consulting firm with offices across Nigeria. We counsel our clients on their key strategic issues, leveraging our deep industry expertise and using analytical rigor to help them make informed decisions more quickly and solve their toughest and most critical business problems. We advise and support local and global companies that are leaders and aspiring leaders in their industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Office Admin Assistant
Location: FCT, Abuja
Reports To: Branch Business Manager
Purpose Of The Job
To be in charge of the day to day operational and administrative management of the office, in compliance with applicable policy direction.
The Office & Admin ASSISTANT (Graphics) will, among others, undertake the following tasks:
Managing operational resources:
Enforce expenditure commitment policy
Processing of all payment requests
Cash flow management
Support, under the supervision of the Branch Business Manager, the preparation of organizational strategy and framework
Support function on financial reporting
Support, under the supervision of the Branch Business Manager, the preparation of financial documents to relevant authorities and Board, meetings he will attend
Ensure effective co-ordination of operational activities of the core business(es) under the direct supervision of the Branch Business Manager.
Support, under the supervision of the Branch Business Manager, the preparation and monitoring of the overall annual budget as well as budgets of specific projects
Implement administrative and operational framework in compliant with organizational structure and regulatory policy:
Support and supervise compliance with all relevant fiscal and legal obligations of Hempawa Consult and her branches
Assist the Branch Business Manager in drawing partnership agreements and proposals
Overall workplace readiness management and control; cleaning, first line security, technical and operational efficiency.
Ensuring day to day management of the office operations and corporate compliance.
Manage contractual documents
Give adequate operational support to all staff and activities
Administrative management of human resources:
- Support management of staff contracts
- Payment of salary and monitoring of holiday periods.
Ensuring logistics management:
- Manage procurement in line with procurement policy and contractual relation with suppliers
- Oversee logistics of Abuja office operations and management
Skills / Abilities
- Ability to elaborate annual budgets and monitor its implementation
- Ability to work with relevant software and solutions
- Graphics design skill will be a huge advantage.
- Ability to establish expense processing procedures and compliance
- Autonomy, discipline, adaptability,
- A strong sense of diplomacy, sociability and interpersonal communication.
- Ability to work within a small, multi-cultural team in decentralised locations.
- Ability to be accountable to supervisory line.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st May, 2020.